• Twitter
  • Facebook
  • Google+
  • Instagram
  • Youtube

Saturday, May 13, 2017

Before & After

I have been thinking of what I wanted the first post to be for my personal blog before I get all into it. There is not a better way to start it off by showing off my improvement of not only my avatar but my photo skills as well. In which I am a starting photographer, in which you can find more information at the link below.
Besides, that take a look at these and maybe share some pics of your before and after of your avatar as well in the comments. If you have more than a before and after, show the stages of improvement. ^_^ I will share more as I steadily improve my avi as well!
BEFORE


AFTER


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Contact

Get in touch with me


Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Adress/Street

Second Life, Jinxies.

Skype

krystalorbs

Website

http://secondaffair.blogspot.com/